Something is Wrong

As more of us begin to realise that something is not right with the world, we are not only starting to ask questions, but also look for answers.

With so many theories out there, what do we take as true?  
 
From Alex Jones to Alan Watt and Finton Dunne to David Icke, you could say the camp is divided, however, one thing im sure we all agree on is that " SOMETHING IS WRONG"

My thoughts on each subject i will try to convey in an unbiased manner, as and when able to, all i ask that you comment and leave feedback, positive or negative, if only so that i myself can begin to understand more.

I tend to fall more into the "We are one collective conciousness camp"

Welcome to my blog

Thanks for reading

Eskapade

Monday, January 4, 2010

House of Elves

Philosophers stones
Philosopher stoned?
Colors so bright
Sky reddish tone
House of elves?
Giant in me!
Building so warped
Paper puppet tv?
Gollys and Skeletons!
Usher me in
Fat African women
Shake it and grin
Philosophise philosophy?
Philosopher is stoned

No comments:

Post a Comment